- How do I open an Express & GO door?
Starting Jan 31, 2023, the door access requirements at our Express & GO stations will change. Your Express & GO door Pin will be replaced by a NEW Express & GO Passcode. To receive your one-time door pin you will need to text your Express & GO Passcode (found on your Return-It Express account) to 778-400-5253.
- Why are you changing to a one-time passcode?
One-time passcodes add an extra layer of security to our Express & GO stations. Each Express & GO station is also equipped with CCTV and an alarm system.
- Will my old Express & GO pin still work?
No. Any Express & GO pin you used to open the Express & GO station doors prior to January 31, 2023, will no longer open the station doors.
- Where do I find my Express & GO passcode?
Your Express & GO passcode is available on your Return-It Express dashboard under the “profile” section: express.returnit.ca.
- What phone number do I text to receive a one-time PIN?
- To receive your one-time PIN, text your Express & GO passcode to 778-400-5253. We recommend saving this phone number to your contacts for future visits.
- Can I access the Express & GO station if I don’t have a cellphone?
- No, you will need a cellphone to receive your one-time passcode by text message.
- What is the difference between an Express & GO passcode and a one-time pin?
- Your Express & GO passcode is used to generate as many one-time PINs as needed and will not change. Whereas your one-time PIN is used to open the doors and is only valid for three minutes. Each time you visit an Express & GO station you will use your passcode to generate a new one-time PIN.
- How long will my one-time PIN code be valid?
- One-time PIN codes are valid for three minutes. If you have a larger drop off or if the door closes, you may need to generate additional one-time PINs.
- What happens if my one-time pin does not work?
If your one-time pin is not working, please check that you are using the most recent PIN in your text messages and that you received it less than three minutes ago. If your one-time pin is older than three minutes, please request a new one.
If there is a problem with your one-time PIN request, please log into your Return-it Express account and ensure you are using the correct 4-character Passcode and try again. If the problem persists, please contact the Return-it help desk at 1-855-350-2345.