General Information for Opening a Return-It Depot Location
Bottle Depot Opportunities Available
Are you interested in owning and operating a Return-It Bottle Depot?
Encorp Pacific (Canada) is looking for entrepreneurs with the energy and enthusiasm to grow a successful business while benefiting from, and adding to the value of Encorp’s established Return-It brand.
What are we looking for?
Encorp Pacific (Canada) is looking for entrepreneurs with the energy and enthusiasm to grow a successful business while benefiting from, and adding to the value of Encorp’s established Return-It Brand.
Applicants will meet the following criteria:
- hands-on owner/operators who take pride in their business
- have previous retail experience and/or owned their own business
- understand the importance and level of detail required to operate a clean, safe, and efficient depot
- leaders with a talent for recruiting and motivating staff
- able to conduct business and communicate effectively in the English language
- have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service, able to grow sales and consistently reach top operating standards
- will invest the time and money required to build and maintain an attractive business
What is the cost and return on investment?
It will depend on several factors including the size and location of the site and the success of the owner/operator in building awareness and providing our customers with a clean and welcoming environment in which to return their used beverage containers.
How does the depot get paid?
Depots get paid a handling fee on used beverage containers, depending on the type of container.
What is the minimum size of a depot?
Depots in the Metro Vancouver area should be approximately 4,000 square feet and more. Minimum size of the location for other areas will depend on the population.
Where are the current depot opportunities?
For a full listing of all of our current depot opportunities, please click here.
Can we meet with an Encorp representative prior to submitting an application?
No, interviews are only provided to successful applicants that have passed the initial screening phase.
How do I apply to become a depot owner/operator?
1. Complete the application: Owner/operator Application Form below
*Please note that if you have a partner(s), each partner must submit an application in full. The partner(s)’s application(s) must accompany your application. In addition to that, if you receive an interview, all partner(s) must be present during the interview process.
2. Submit the completed application to ‘Attention: Depot Operations’ via:
Encorp Pacific (Canada)
Unit 100-4259 Canada Way
Burnaby, BC, V5G 4Y2
*Please note that application forms submitted in person will not be accepted as we will not meet with any applicant(s) until their application has passed the initial screening phase.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this opportunity, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.