Express Bags: Dos and Don’ts
Return-It Express is a fast and easy way to return your refundable beverage containers. Learn here some dos and don'ts for dropping off your Express bags.
Dos and Don’ts of Express Bags
Here are some common dos and don'ts when using your Express bags.
- Ensure your bags are clear or transparent (do not use white or black bags).
- Use bags that are up to 90L in capacity.
- Do not use flex type bags as labels can become detached.
- Do not use bags with drawstrings as containers can fall out.
Accepted vs Not Accepted Express Bags
Additionally, there are a few bag styles we need to keep in mind when recycling with Express.
Express Bags – Dos
Express Bags – Don'ts
When recycling with Return-It Express, make sure to use clear or transparent bags of under 90-litre capacity.
Do not use black or white bags, flex type bags as labels can become detached and bags with drawstrings as containers can fall out.
Accepted Express Bags Brands List
*The list below are common examples of bags that match the Express bag requirements. Other brands may also be accepted provided they are clear/transparent and up to 90L in capacity.
- Compliments Recycling Bags
Compliments Grip N Tie Blue Recycling Bags 67L, 74L and 90L
- Glad Recycling Bags
- Glad Blue Recycling Bags Regular 74L and Large 90L
Glad Clear Recycling Bags Regular 74L and Large 90L
- Great Value Recycling Bags
- Great Value Blue Recycling Bags Flap Ties 75L
Great Value Clear Multipurpose Bag Flap Ties 75L
- HDX Recycling Bags
- HDX Blue Recycling Bags 83.3L
HDX Regular Blue Transparent Recycling Bags 75L
HDX Regular Clear Transparent Multipurpose Bags 75L
- No Name Recycling Bags
- No Name Regular Blue Recycling Bags 75L
No Name Clear Regular Bags Multi-Pack
- Simplicite Clear Garbage Bags
- Simplicite Clear Garbage Bags 74L
- Western Family Bags
- Western Family Large Blue Bags 90L
Western Family Kitchen Bags Tall
- Today by London Drugs Recycling Bags
- Today by London Drugs Recycling Bags - Blue