Return-It Express at Grocery Stores
North Shore Pilot Program
Now you can bring your unsorted beverage containers in transparent bags to the Express drop off area located inside participating grocery stores - we’ll sort and count your containers (limited to 24 containers per person) - and credit your refund to your online account
How does it work?
- Sign up for a free Return-It Express account
- At the label stand, log in and print a label for your bag. You can print additional labels for future visits
- Place your unsorted containers in a transparent bag and tag your bag. Remember there is a 24 container limit per person at the grocery stores. For larger drop off’s please take them to a Return-It Express location.
- Drop off your bags at the beverage drop off area in the store
- We'll sort and count your containers and credit your Express account with your deposit refund
For deposit refund and recycling fees on each container type visit https://www.return-it.ca/beverage/products/
Choices Market - 801 Marine Dr. North Vancouver
Save On Foods - 879 Marine Dr #140. North Vancouver
Save On Foods - 333 Brooksbank Avenue. North Vancouver
Save On Foods - 1250 Marine Drive. North Vancouver
Stong's Market - 2150 Dollarton Hwy. North Vancouver
Thrifty Foods - #120 - 845 Marine Drive. North Vancouver
Loblaws City Market Park Royal - Unit 861- 845 Park Royal. West Vancouver
London Drugs - 875 Park Royal N. West Vancouver
- Whole Foods Market - 925 Main St, West Vancouver
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a limit on the number of beverage containers I can return to the grocery store?
Yes, there is a 24 beverage container limit per customer per day. For larger drop-offs visit any of our Return-It Express locations.
How many bags can I drop off?
1 bag with a maximum of 24 beverage containers per customer. For larger drop-offs visit any of our Return-It Express locations.
What type of bags can I use to return my containers?
The Express system requires customers to use clear or transparent bags for containers
How do my containers get counted?
After leaving your tagged bags, your containers are counted. A detailed record of your counted containers and refunds will be available on your online account within a few days of dropping off your bags.
How do I get paid?
Once your bagged containers have been counted, usually within 10 business days, you’ll be able to view a full record of your returned containers as well as the deposit refund on your online account. You can choose to save up multiple refunds and/or redeem your account balance at any time by Interac e-Transfer or a mailed cheque.
Still have questions about Express? Find answers here