Return-It Express Plus Yaletown
Return-It Express Plus Yaletown is a convenient and cashless way to recycle your used beverage containers in Yaletown, BC. With the Express system, you no longer need to count and sort the containers, and you skip the lineups.
How the Express System Works
- Bring your unsorted containers in sealed, clear or transparent bags of up to 90-litre capacity to an Express Yaletown location.
- Use the phone number you registered with to log in at an Express Kiosk.
- Print your tags, tag your bags and scan the labels. Express Drop-Off Scan is a new program operating at select locations where Express customers are required to scan in their Express bags before dropping them off. For more details, please visit Express Drop-Off Scan.
- Leave the bags with us. We'll sort and count the containers, and your Express Account will be credited with your deposit refund. You can redeem your account balance by Interac e-Transfer or a mailed cheque.
Visit Return-It Express to learn more about the program.
Location address and hours of operation
Return-It Express Plus Yaletown is located at 1387 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 3G7.
Monday to Friday - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday - 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Planning a visit to Return-It Express Plus Yaletown?
Register for Express to get started
Ready to make your first return with Return-It Express? Not sure how to get started? Learn about your first visit.
- How is the location managed?
Return-It Express Plus store is managed by Encorp Pacific. With our business model, we believe we are able to offer the highest level of customer service as well as be a model neighbour to the surrounding community.
- What is Return-It Express?
Return-It Express is the new simple and convenient way to return your beverage containers for a refund! With Express, you no longer need to spend time counting and sorting your containers - just bag them and drop them off at an Express Depot. We'll do the rest. To learn more about Return-It Express, visit return-it.ca/express/
- How is this location different from any other Return-It Depot?
This new location is a flagship Return-It Express Plus. With the Express return system, there is no sorting, no counting and no cash on-premises - customers will receive their deposit refunds through Interac e-transfer or cheque after drop-off.
- Will this new location cause more traffic in the area?
No - with no sorting required and easy drop-off areas, a visit to the location will only take a few minutes at most. We expect to see between 40 and 60 customers per day.
Still have questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions