Accessing & Navigating Your Account
Want to know how to access and navigate through your Return-It Express account? Not sure how to redeem your deposit refund? Here’s everything you need to know about accessing your Return-It Express account and redeeming your refund:
Accessing your account:
- To sign in to your Return-It Express account, please visit our Express login page.
- To sign in, enter your registered email address and password in the boxes provided on the left-hand side of the page.
- To protect your information, before accessing your account, we’ll ask you to verify your Return-It Express account phone number. You can do this by receiving a text message or an automated phone call. Once you’ve selected which option works best for you, simply click on the “Send Code” button and enter the 6-digit code you receive either by phone call or in a text message in the box on screen.
- You can select the box beside “Remember this device” so you don’t have to do this step each time you sign in! Finally click “Verify” to verify your account phone number and you’re good to go.
Reviewing your Express bags:
- Once you’ve signed in, your recent activity including the details of your recent returns can be viewed on the main section of the page on the right-hand side. To see a full history of your returns, you can click on “All Activity” at the top of this section.
Redeeming your funds:
- On the left-hand side of the page, you’ll see your Current Redeemable Account Balance, the total number of containers you’ve returned since opening your account and the total deposit value these containers have amounted to so far.
- Under this section you will see the “Redemption” section. Here, you can select to redeem your account balance by Interac e-transfer or by requesting a mailed cheque.
- How do I request a cheque?
To request a mailed cheque, select this option on the left hand-side of the page.
The minimum amount you can request for a mailed cheque is $50.00
Enter the amount you wish to redeem in the box provided and then click on “Submit” and then click “Submit” again in the box that appears on screen.
Your check will be mailed to the registered address on your account.
- How do I request an e-transfer?
To request an Interac e-transfer, select this option and we’ll ask you fill out some details on the right-hand side of the page.
The minimum amount you can request for an Interac e-transfer is $10.00, in the first box enter the amount you wish to redeem.
In the second box you’ll create a unique security question that you’ll later be asked by Interac to deposit the money into your bank account. You can click on the question mark on the right-hand side of this box to make sure your question meets the requirements!
In the third box you’ll enter the answer to the security question you created in the box above. Again, can click on the question mark beside this box to make sure your answer meets all the requirements!
Once you’re done, click on “Submit” and then click “Submit” again in the box that appears on screen.