How the Program Works
Past participants must re-register for 2012/2013.
As part of an effort to recycle beverage containers, Encorp Pacific (Canada) would like to invite your school to participate in our School Recycling Program.
Since many students bring a number of beverage containers to school everyday, Encorp has developed a program to encourage the recycling of these containers. Refunded money can be used for school fundraising opportunities. Based on our pilot program in the Burnaby School District, we have determined that an average elementary school can raise approximately $50 - $100 a month. This program does not cost you anything, and your school will receive a full deposit refund on all of the Encorp containers you collect.
What you will need to do
Read the Program Terms and Conditions (see link below)
- Register your school
- Receive your username and password
- Report the volumes of containers collected monthly
- Watch your progress
What you will receive as a participant
Your school will receive the following items free of charge upon registration:
- Three recycling bins & a bundle of Encorp bags
- Access to an online information package which includes access to Encorp's DVD, "The Container Adventures: The Rescue"
- Template for a notice to teachers, students and parents about deposits on drink containers, which can be filled in with your specific school information
- A webpage on return-it.ca with a personalized URL that you can share with the school and community
- Informational e-brochures: one with general beverage container recycling information and a second with tips on how to have a successful bottle drive
- Information about an authorized Return-It Depot nearest you through the Return-It Locations page
Delivery of program materials will occur within three to four weeks upon registration approval.
Collection & Payment
- A list of depots in your school area is available on our website at www.return-it.ca/locations Each school should contact the depot of their choice for service. Your local depot will collect (depending on transport services and area) and pay a full deposit refund for all Encorp containers.
- It is recommended that schools inquire about setting up an account with the local depot where possible.
- Please note, some depots may not provide pick-up service. Schools can also bring their used beverage containers directly to the depot. Contact your local depot for more information on collection and payment.
Regular Pick Up Services
- For Schools in Metro Vancouver/Fraser Valley who wish to set up a regular pick up service, contact:
- For Schools in Victoria who wish to set up a regular pick up service, contact The Bottle Depot.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE that The Bottle Depot will match your Encorp Cash Prize if you are set up with them for a regular pick up service! Talk about WIN WIN!! Contact the depot for details at www.bottledepot.ca
- For Schools in the Nanaimo area who wish to set up a regular pick up service, contact Paul at the Nanaimo Bottle Depot.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE that The Nanaimo Bottle Depot will match your Encorp Cash Prize if you are set up with them for a regular pick up service! Contact Paul Shorting for details at www.nanaimobottledepot.ca and also ask about their community group incentives program.
- For schools in Ladysmith and the surrounding areas who wish to set up a regular pick-up service, contact the Ladysmith Junction Bottle Depot 250-245-7376 or email@example.com
To register, follow this link: